The Bell Inn
A great place to stay and play golf!
Situated alongside Bramshaw Golf Club between Southampton and Bournemouth, the 200 year-old
Bell Inn Hotel is the perfect base for a golfing treat (it is jointly owned with Bramshaw Golf Club).
A charming historic inn dating from 1782 situated in the picturesque New Forest. Award winning cuisine, warm and caring service, comfortable bedrooms and 2 challenging 18 hole golf courses await you. Whether you wish to unwind and relax, explore the forest, discover coastal villages or participate in any of the sporting activities, you will always be welcome. A perfect New Forest Hotel !
The historic towns of Salisbury and Winchester are within easy reach, and Stonehenge is only a little further away.
The Bell Inn has been owned by the same local family for over 200 years, and offers:
- 27 ensuite bedrooms (choose from Superior, Premium, Traditional or Cosy)
- Flat-screen TV, hospitality tray, direct dial telephone in all rooms
- Lounge with large flat-screen TV (including Sky Sports)
- 2 function rooms with good natural light
- Wireless Internet connectivity
- Receptions for up to 40 guests in the Garden Room and Lounge
- Cosy bar (Free House) with good selection of Real Ales
- Garden with seating for up for up to 80 people, including thatched parasols
- Meeting and conference facilities
- Reserved tee times on the 2 courses at Bramshaw
Click here to go to the Bell Inn Hotel web site for full details of accomodation, fine dining, golf breaks and much more...
Back to Articles
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results